Sunday 14 May 2017

Bons adventure book

Something I have always thanked my parents for is the fact that I have been lucky enough to travel. I have also thanked them for allowing me to experience different cultures which has helped me in so many ways. I want Bonnie to be able to experience this too. I want her to be able to say hello in different languages, to know about different religions and beliefs, to (fingers crossed) like food from many different countries, she may even be eating with chopsticks at 5 years old like I was. I want her to see the world at a young age and for us to be with her on her adventures until she is old enough to go and explore on her own. This is why myself and Elliott have decided to go on one big holiday- a holiday of a lifetime in some ways, travelling for 7 months just before Bonnie starts school.

Until then, we have some little and big trips coming up that I would like to share on this blog. Reviews, tips, recommendations, mistakes I've made, what I packed, what I didn't and wish I had, literally everything about my trip so I can either help someone else or look back on as I'm going to try and write each post as it's fresh on my mind. I'll be posting about short trips, long trips, as well as trips away on a budget and some more higher budget ones too.

I've bought Bonnie a little adventure scrap book along with a go pro and I'm looking forward to filling it up with lots of lovely memories and adventures of Bon!


AML LaLa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment